Sunday, January 2, 2011

hello chinatown, do you remember me?

happy new year!

After too much time away from home in 2010, it feels so good to be home for winter break. It's crazy to think that since last winter break, I've been home for 5 days. The past two weeks have been super relaxing and full of chinatown sisters, long conversations, hanging out with mom, and college essay editing for my brother. Yay for three more weeks at home!

Since it's a new year, and since I haven't blogged in forever, I've decided that it's time for a change -- more posts. lots more posts. One of my resolutions is to write more - blog posts, creative pieces, and political pieces. In the busyness that was 2010, I forgot about the incredibly soothing activity that is writing. Woops! Here's hoping that 2011 will be full of writing, fun CS classes, and time with friends and family.

[caption id="attachment_86" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="19 and forever young "][/caption]

1 comment: